About Landmark Bus Lines
Mission: We provide the safest, most reliable transportation to the communities we serve.
Vision: We are recognized as a leader in the transportation of people. We achieve this by always putting safety first. We recruit, train and motivate only the best people. We maintain our fleet to the highest standards. We continue to learn and change.
Values: In realizing our mission and vision we adhere to our values of quality, integrity, respect and teamwork.
- Current fleet size 825 vehicles
- Employee base is 775 staff (full and part time) and growing
- Currently transporting over 25,000 passengers daily
- We have 5 operating locations:
- York (Newmarket)
- York (Vaughan)
- All locations include shop, fuel and washing facilities
- Satellite yards located in Wasaga Beach and Crown Hill
- Community minded company with a long history of supporting the Heart & Stroke Big Bike Ride among other causes
- Training for B class licence conducted in-house by qualified training team